Sunday, October 01, 2006

I am seeking advice on the propriety of releasing e-mails between Congressman Foley and yours truly from a few months back. I originally asked a political question, but in his reply, he seemed overly fascinated with my name. He attempted to start a continuing dialog. I ended it after his questions became disgusting.

If there is no legal problem, and if enough people want to see it, I will publish them.

As to "enough people", my plea for funds to help Willie Nelson with his legal problem (see September 19 blog) has so far resulted in our receiving one envelope containing a few seeds. We are not denigrating the gift. (They were very good seeds) I'm just not sure about the "enough people" question.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should definitely post them.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home