Saturday, September 09, 2006

I was born into a Southern Democratic family. We converted to Southern Republican. We voted for Reagan, voted for Bush (we weren't crazy about Quale), voted against the Clintons, voted for Bush-Cheney. Proudly.

My seven years in Scientology made me an even more rabid Republican. I thought Ann Coulter was sexy. Limbaugh, Hannity and O'Reilly were our only truth. Fox News, the only news.
The only disappointment was that Newt Gingrich's Contract with America balanced budget was being spent out of existence by our Republican congress.

Now that the Republican-controlled Senate Intelligence Committee has released the truth about our intelligence leading up to the Iraq war, I realize that
MY PRESIDENT LIED TO ME.

My President lied to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home